PTV3000 Firmware Version 2.4.53
Enhancements & Bug Fixes:
- Changed AP SKU wifi_mgmt.cfg and p2p.conf to ensure WiFi BAND 1 will not be used while pairing with SONY mobile phones.
- Added mechanism to not drop Miracast connection if keep alive is not received by package drop in some WiFi devices.
- Fixed DELL laptop hang issue due to improper address reference upon action-frame reception.
Supported Intel Wireless Display platforms:
- Windows 7, Intel Wireless Display V3.1, WiFi driver V15.1 and IGD V15.26
- Windows 7, Intel Wireless Display V3.5, WiFi driver V15.3 and IGD V15.26
- Windows 7/8, Intel Wireless display, V3.5.x, WiFi driver V15.5 and IGD V15.28 (3rd GEN CPU)
- Windows 7/8/8.1, Intel Wireless display V4.0.x, WiFi driver V15.6 and IGD V15.28 (3rd GEN CPU) or V15.31 (4th GEN CPU)
- Windows 7/8/8.1, Intel Wireless display V4.1.x, WiFi driver V15.8 and IGD V15.28 (3rd GEN CPU) or V15.31 (4th GEN CPU)
- Windows 7/8/8.1, Intel Wireless display V4.2.x, WiFi driver V16.1 and IGD V15.28 (3rd GEN CPU) or V15.31 (4th GEN CPU)
Supported Miracast platforms:
- Amazon KindleFire HDX 7
- Amazon KindleFire HDX 8.9
- ASUS MeMO Pad FHD 10 (Android 4.4.2 or above)
- ASUS Nexus 7 (Android 4.4.2 or above)
- Google Nexus 4 (Android 4.2.1 or above)
- HTC One (Android 4.3 or above)
- HTC New One (Android 4.3 or above)
- LG Optimus G (Android 4.0.4 or above)
- LG Nexus 4 (Android 4.4 or above)
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (Android 4.1.1 or above)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 (Android 4.2.2 or above)
- Samsung Galaxy Note II (Android 4.1.2 or above)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (Android 4.1.1 or above)
- Sony Xperia (various models with Android 4.0.4 or above)
Firmware Update Procedure:
Step 1: Press and hold the button on the side of the Push2TV adapter for 7 seconds, to put your device into firmware update mode.
Step 2: Using the Download Link below, download the new firmware to a convenient place such as your desktop or Mobile devices. The filename is PTV3000_V2.4.53.sbin
Download Link: http://www.downloads.netgear.com/files/GDC/PTV3000/PTV3000_V2.4.53.sbin
Step 3: Using the wireless network manager utility on your device, search for Push2TV wireless network name (SSID) and connect.
Step 4: Open a web browser on your device, and type http://192.168.3.1 into the URL bar of the browser.
Step 5: Follow the steps on the web page to upload the firmware ".sbin" file and complete the update.